Protection From Ukraine Scams
There are so many ways to be scammed through online Ukraine dating sites, Now there is a problem with social media. This is more of an individual effort by Ukraine women directly scamming men.
Here is how it works, you find her on facebook or twitter or one of the many social media apps. She is a real girl but her intent is to trick you to send her money. There is a company that can help you with this it is called Ukraine passport.com What they do is help you identify the Girl you are communicating with, by checking her passport. One of the easiest ways to tell right from the beginning is her
photo. Is it real or Photoshop?
Ukrainian dating websites are increasingly gaining popularity. Finding yourself online is no longer a shame, it’s become a normal situation.
But, unfortunately, there you can find not only love but also get into the clutches of scammers. How to recognize the fraud on the Ukrainian dating website and what rules should be followed in order to not fall for the bait of swindlers?
The ultimate goal of any fraudster is money. But the ways to get it are different. Some prefer quick small earnings, others focus on large amounts and are ready to work for them for a long time.
Things to alert you
To earn a considerable amount, the swindler has to simultaneously communicate online with various victims. She has neither the time nor the desire to write an individual letter to everyone. Therefore, it is not difficult to calculate such a scoundrel, you just need to be careful.
First of all, you should be alerted if:
- the lady immediately insists leave a dating site and continue the conversation via email or social networking sites;
- she confesses her love to you in the first days;
- she seeks to create the image of a wealthy woman who lacks only one – a beloved man;
- is represented by a person of a “romantic” or secret profession: a member of the Red Cross, military officer etc.;
- her letters are a monologue of herself and endless confessions of love, while your questions are left unaddressed;
5 Simple Rules to save your money on dating sites
Not to fall for the bait scams online, follow five simple rules.
- Check the information. Only 15% of the users of dating services regularly check information about the new pen pal in other social networks. If she is not registered anywhere else, except for a dating site, then you should take a closer look at such a candidate – perhaps she is not who he claims to be. Use the search by photo: often scammers use pictures of other people.If the user has caused suspicion, check if she is on the list of marriage scams. It can be found on the forums and specialized sites.
- Ask questions. Pay attention to how you are answered. Typically, scammers use template letters with sensual love declarations, ignoring the interlocutor questions.
- Do not share personal information. Often to turn a scam, the swindler needs to know your full name and phone number or address of residence. Before your personal acquaintance, do not share your personal information. Do not send out candid photos, even if you already communicate for a long time. Blackmail with the use of such images is one of the most popular types of fraud.
- Create a separate email and profile on the social network. For correspondence, it is better to use a separate mailbox, phone, account on a social network. Thus, you will protect yourself from unwanted contacts and their consequences. Remember, you can find a real account by phone and email, so if you decide to hide, you need to approach this case wisely. However, personal data on almost all dating sites is reliably protected and is not visible to other users.
- Do not send money. The ultimate goal of any fraudster is to get money from you. And there are many ways to do this. If you are asked to send money for travel, Ukrainian passport, medical treatment, visas, courier services, delivery, etc., do not agree. Most likely, you are dealing with a dating scam.
This is great advice, but we all know how to decide for ourselves right? But when you see such a sexy photo we start to think with a different part of our bodies!!
I know I was once there myself I spent a lot of money on the scammers. How can you avoid this? With companies like Ukraine passport.com. Also my company Date-Ukraine-women.com. I personally help you meet women, not on some website or skype. The old-fashioned way direct contact. When you first meet a woman face to face, shake her hand look into her eyes. You know if you want to date her there is no guesswork. I have helped many men do this in Ukraine, some workout and some don’t. Do you want to spend your hard earned money on a girl you will never meet?
Wouldn’t you rather spend your money on a beautiful Ukraine women sitting next to you in a cafe? Or having her give you a tour of her city. The absolute best is have her cook for you or even better. If you want to make a great impression cook for her or with one other.
I remember the first time a Ukraine woman cooked for me. Not only was it great to watch a gorgeous woman cooking, it was tasting the great food. How she had a big smile after I ate everything she made for us. I have not ever been with a woman that could cook or even tried to cook. Well, that was until I dating Kristina she was a good cook and cooked for me every day.
If you are looking for the best woman for you come to Ukraine with me, I will help you date as many women as it takes to find the one. There are no scams with me it is a real person to person dating. Have a question or comment please write me.